Divorce The Boss Marketing, LLC
Divorce The Boss Marketing, LLC offers many different software products, video courses and live training courses to our clients; each product has its own Refund Policy. All our sales material will have a link clearly indicated to our Policies page. Unless otherwise stated on the specific products sales page and order form, all of our products come with a 24 hour no questions asked refund period. You must contact our Customer Support staff directly to receive this refund offer.
All products sold by or on behalf of Divorce The Boss Marketing, LLC will have a link to our Refund Policies page. All Order Forms and Checkout Forms will also clearly indicate a link to our Refund Policies page. Some of our products carry a 30 day money back guarantee providing certain conditions are proven; these conditions are clearly stated on our Refund Policies page.
All live training courses that are provided instantly upon enrollment have a No Refund Policy. Our Policy for these courses is clearly stated in our Contract for enrollment.
All subscription products carry a No Refund Policy only offer a Cancellation Policy, which would be clearly indicated with a link to our Cancellation Policy page.
A. Slingly product has a strict 30 day Action Takers Refund Policy provided certain conditions are proven, which is as follows:
- The client has watched all available videos;
- The client has made post on Facebook and attempted to connect with our community of sellers;
- The client must have had contact with our Customer Support via email firstname.lastname@example.org if he/she encountered a problem with the product;
- The client must provide proof that their store is up and functioning;
- The client must provide proof that a $100 was spent on Facebook ads;
- The client must make a 30 day honest attempt to apply all the steps the product requires to be operational in order to succeed. If our support staff clearly determines that the client did not follow product instructions, directions and have not applied reasonable effort over the 30 days our staff reserves the right to deny any refund.
- Reasonable effort is determined by the following: Client’s ability to show daily work performance during the 30 days following date of products purchase; and proof of Facebook ads including quantities and dates of ads.
- The client must request a Refund Form from Customer Support, which they will email to client.
- All conditions for meeting our 30 day Action Takers Refund Policy must be provided by the client together with the Refund Request Form to our Customer Support staff via email email@example.com
- The client gives up the rights to a refund if our Customer Support builds a Shopify store or the client uses our Slingly theme for their store.
Slingly – We only offer a Cancellation Policy to those that chose a monthly subscription, in these instances there is no refund. Click here to go to our Cancellation Policy page.
B. Black Friday Boot Camp – This is a live training event, therefore, due to the coaching and training that is given instantly upon enrollment, there is No Refund policy.